Nursing degree conversion in Germany is a program exclusively for students who are studying or have graduated from College/University of Nursing in Vietnam. International students only need to study for 1 more year in Germany to receive a German nursing degree; During the transition study period, you are arranged to work at medical facilities with a salary from 2000 Euro/month (50 million VND/month).
- Conditions for applying for a Nursing degree conversion program in Germany
– Age between 18 and 35
– High school graduation
– Currently studying or graduated from College/University majoring in Nursing in Vietnam. (For students studying Nursing in Vietnam, they can start learning German at EI GROUP)
– Have a certificate of nursing practice (can be added before the time of interview with German partner)
– Have good health; no infectious diseases
– Clean background, no criminal record, criminal record
– Language proficiency to apply for Visa: German B1 certificate (will be trained by EI GROUP in about 8 months)
- Advantages of the Nursing Degree Transfer program in Germany
– Shorten your study time in Germany to only 12 months
– Completely exempted from tuition fees to convert Nursing degree in Germany
– Free German B2 course in Germany
– No need to prove financial
In parallel with the process of studying to convert degrees, international students can work at medical facilities with a salary of 2000 Euro/month (50 million VND/month).
– After studying and completing the diploma conversion exam, international students are awarded a nursing degree with universal value from Germany. Be arranged stable job with salary from 2,700 – 3000 Euro/month (67 – 75 million VND/month).
– Opportunity to permanently settle, sponsor relatives, naturalize German and build a career, sustainable future in Germany
- In Vietnam (From 12 – 15 months)
– Approval of input documents
– Learn German and take the exam to get B1 certificate in about 8 months
– If students do not have a nursing practice certificate, they will have to practice to get the certificate (in parallel with the process of learning German).
– Send student records to Germany for registration and recognition/approval
– Complete the visa application (after the student has a German B1 certificate, a nursing practice certificate and passes the interview with a German partner) from 2-3 months
– After obtaining a visa, you will go through exit procedures in Vietnam to Germany.
- In Germany
– Continue to study the German B2 course in parallel with the degree conversion study (this process is funded 100% of the cost and takes about 12 months in total). During this process, international students can work with a salary from 2000 Euro/month (50 million VND/month).
– Received a German degree in Nursing and went to work with a salary of 2,700 – 3000 Euro/month (67 – 75 million VND/month).
– Opportunity to settle permanently after 2 years of working, and at the same time to sponsor relatives, to naturalize in Germany if all conditions of German law are met.
With the above information, EI GROUP hopes to help students get the most thorough preparation on the way to conquering their dream of becoming a nurse in Germany. If you have any further information that needs to be answered, please schedule a consultation by filling in the form below or contact the hotline: 19008888826
Attractive scholarships are waiting for new students of EI GROUP!