Studying abroad in Germany in the field of Restaurant – Hospitality is classified as one of the most popular occupations in Germany. In addition to ensuring a stable job with an attractive income, studying abroad is also an appropriate choice for dynamic, enthusiastic and creative young people. Let’s take a look at some of the latest information about this “hot” industry with EI GROUP!
- Conditions for applying for German vocational training in the field of Restaurant – Hospitality:
– Age between 18 and 35
– Graduated from high school or higher
– Have good health; no infectious diseases
– Clean background, no criminal record, criminal record
– Language proficiency to apply for Visa: German B1 certificate (will be trained by EI GROUP in about 8 months)
– Experience working in the field of Restaurant – Hotel is an advantage.
- Vocational study abroad route in Germany in the field of Restaurant – Hotel:
Step 1: Find out about the program and apply for admission at EI GROUP
Step 2: Learn German from A1-B1 for 8 months, then take the exam to get B1 certificate.
Interwoven with the learning process are practice sessions to interview for a job contract of a German partner.
Step 3: Process documents and apply for Visa
Next, students will be guided to complete the application for a German vocational student visa at the Embassy. Visa processing usually takes 1-2 months. The pass rate of EI GROUP students’ German vocational student visa is currently 100%.
Step 4: Complete exit procedures in Vietnam and entry in Germany
Step 5: Study in Germany
After flying to Germany, international students will start a free apprenticeship program lasting about 3 years, with 30% of the time to study theory and 70% of the time to practice at businesses and receive a salary. Practical salary to cover living expenses while studying in Germany.
EI GROUP will accompany international students during their first visit to Germany.
- Apprenticeship Program Restaurant – Hotel in Germany:
When participating in the Restaurant – Hospitality apprenticeship program in Germany, international students will be trained from basic to advanced knowledge and skills necessary for future jobs, specifically as follows:
* For Restaurant industry:
– Welcoming and welcoming guests.
– Manage food and beverage service.
– Manage and organize service activities at the restaurant.
– Organization of events and festivals.
– Can work at different locations: indoor, outdoor, or customer location.
* For Restaurant industry:
– Receive support and advice for customers.
– Check and arrange rooms for guests.
– Guide sales calls and transactions.
– Planning and organizing events.
– Develop, implement and monitor hotel marketing activities
- Salary of Restaurant – Hotel profession in Germany:
During the apprenticeship, international students can practice and receive a salary of 900 – 1,100 Euro/month (23 – 28 million VND/month). This salary ensures that international students can pay for living and housing expenses during their apprenticeship.
After 3 years of study, international students graduate and work with a salary ranging from 2,000 – 2,500 Euro/month (50 – 62.5 million VND/month). The salary difference depends on each field, experience and place of work.
- The future of the restaurant – hotel profession in Germany:
With its geographical location in the heart of Europe, Germany is an interesting tourist destination. Along with a long and diverse culture in many festivals, the Restaurant – Hotel service industry in Germany is very developed.
You will easily find an ideal job anywhere in Germany after graduation. In addition to a relatively high salary of 2,000 – 2,500 Euro/month (50 – 62.5 million VND/month), you will also often get tips and other bonuses.
Especially, after finishing school, going to work and having experience, you can completely open a restaurant – small hotel and be your own business owner. All you need to do now is start registering for a German course at EI GROUP!
The above information must have helped you better understand the Restaurant – Hotel industry in Germany, right! If you have any further information that needs to be answered, please schedule a consultation by filling in the form below or contact the hotline: 19008888826
Attractive scholarships are waiting for new students of EI GROUP!